hey, it's me......plain and simple


The dictionary defines chaos as 'complete disorder and confusion'.
This single word defines pretty much my entire life, and at the very least my crazy mind....
I am an introvert. 
I love my alone time. 
I love words, and thinking, although I can be plagued by overthinking. 
I have so many questions about so many things. I love to learn, and explore, and discover what makes things tick. 
I also feel with my heart. Probably too much at times, some people would say. Emotions are always at the forefront.
But this is what makes me who I am!
I am not sure where exactly to start.
I started this blog so I could have a place to empty my mind.....my messy, chaotic, wondering and wandering thoughts.
A place to share my life -- a journey of joys and sorrows, a path of self preservation and discovery. 
Silly stories, serious heart stuff, and everything in between!
My crafty side will most definitely be showing itself here too......
I already know what my first post will be about, and I have ideas for so many more!
So stay tuned, my friends......
Will you walk this road with me?





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts